Economies around the world have been fluctuating over the first six months of 2023. Do you know what market players think may happen in the second half of the year? Mintec will address some key watchpoints in a free-to-view webinar.
The key takeaways will be…
1) Inflation has been falling in some parts of the world and rising in others. What do Mintec analysts make of these trends?
2) How might differing currency exchange rates impact international purchasing?
3) Changing energy prices have been one of the most important influencer on all commodity prices, what do market players expect in the second half of 2023?
4) The cost of sea freight has been gradually declining. Do market participants expect this trend to continue?
5) Factors to watch out for the rest of the year that might impact the global economy
Join Artem Segen and Andrew Woods from Mintec on Wednesday 5th July at 3pm UK time. Do not worry if you cannot make this session as all registrants will be sent a replay link 24 hours after the live webinar! Make sure you are registered in order to receive the replay.