Amidst the backdrop of impending regulatory changes and shifting industry trends, Mintec analysts George Duke and Anais Divanach look at the factors driving recent price volatility across key finished goods including paper, plastics and metals, in order to help answer the question:
What is the impact of recent price movements on packaging costs for food manufacturers?
In just 30 minutes, this insightful webinar will cover:
- Recent price movements across key finished goods
- Market update & outlook for: metal, plastic and paper commodities
- Latest industry and consumer trends impacting this category
- The importance of tracking price volatility of packaging in food manufacturing
- Upcoming regulatory changes and their potential impact on supply chain & procurement