Plant-based protein prices are exceedingly volatile right now, with oncoming harvests, weather issues and governmental policy among the factors, all driving this upheaval. Understanding these factors will inform market participants and help them make buying decisions.
Join Marcel Goldenberg, Head of Proprietary Pricing and Tosin Jack, Market Intelligence Manager at Mintec . They will be providing an expert view of these often opaque markets that is easy to digest. Few webinars are available that provide this level of insight into these complex markets.
Key takeaways include:
• Market supply, demand, pricing and production.
• An understanding of the current market situation.
• Production, supply and related impacts.
• How and why prices are at the current levels.
• How market participants think prices will move in the near future.
• Oilseed Proteins Soya, Rapeseed (Canola)
• Pulses Proteins Pea (Yellow, Green), Chickpea, Alfafa, Fava bean
• Grains Proteins Wheat, Maize (Corn) Oats, Rice, Barley, Rye, Millet
• Concentrates, Isolates & Textured Concentrates
• Other Plant Proteins Potato, Nuts, Quinoa, Algae
Thu, Sep 16, 2021 · 3:00 PM · BST