Join Zanna Aleksahhina, Rutika Ghodekar, Jose Saiz, and Alice Witchalls from the Analysts team at Mintec. They will be reviewing the last six month's price movements of food commodity categories which include grains, meat, dairy, fruit, and vegetables. A six-month outlook will then be provided of the benchmarks for the following commodities: wheat, beef, butter, and potatoes.
Inflationary pressures have been continuously influencing the commodity markets which has left many procurement professionals unsure of how to respond to cost drivers. Throughout this webinar, the Mintec Analysts will provide detailed independent data and insights to help you stay on top of market trends and dynamics in these incredibly uncertain times that should leave you with a clear opportunity to plan and negotiate the best possible prices using timely data and information.
Key takeaways include:
• Comprehensive view of commodity markets
• Market-specific insights across supply and value chains for each commodity
• How key price drivers impacted commodity prices in the last six months
• Which driver will persist in the first six months of 2022
• How market participants think prices will move in the near future