Join Mintec analysts Jose Saiz, Jara Zicha, and Zanna Aleksahhina, for expert insight into the impact of current price inflation on key commodities and food ingredients.
The webinar will reflect on key factors impacting the comparable food commodities prices during the year ending October 2021; most notably, the supply and demand responses of the various markets to the global pandemic, plus other drivers concerning weather, food-price inflation, geopolitics, and the emergence of a commodity ‘super cycle’.
Key takeaways include:
• Price developments of key food commodities
• M-o-m price developments from September 2021 to October 2021
• Y-o-y price developments from October 2020 to October 2021
• Key supply and demand drivers (political, health, safety and sanitation, food security, etc)
• Dairy and oilseeds.
• Grains, vegetable oils, and packaging.
• Fruit & vegetable, and nuts.