Produced by Mintec’s specialist team of analysts and published regularly throughout the year, you will find that the portfolio of sought-after and highly regarded Mintec Reports are perfect as stand-alone products or as an accompaniment to the Datagain Information Service.
These provide purchasing professionals with a detailed insight into the reasoning behind price movements of commodities, their feedstocks, processing and other key factors that can influence the supply and market conditions.
Mintec’s portfolio of reports, consist of:
- Mintec Factsheets Read more
- Mintec Commodity Reports Read more
- Mintec Category Outlook Reports Read more
- Mintec Price Indication Reports Read more
An invaluable tool for the procurement community supporting a whole range of activities from top line communication and reporting to market-based or cost-model negotiations.”
Bilal Shaykh, Group Procurement Director, Compass Group PLC
In combining historical data, market analysis and an informative assessment of potential future trends, Mintec Reports can also be used to support a wide variety of other important commercial requirements.
Advantages of subscribing to Mintec Reports
- Enable your buyers to react faster and smarter to evolving market conditions
- Receive vital commodity intelligence when you most need it
- Ideal for developing effective strategic approaches to volatile commodities
- Access to expert and insightful market commentary
- Perfect for internal training, briefings and presentations
- Gain a thorough understanding into a wide range of markets
- Acquire a range of reporting services to suit your specific business needs
- Gain year round appreciation of the latest trends impacting your markets
If you would like to learn more about how we can help your organisation, or would like to arrange a meeting, please feel free to give our sales team a call on +44 (0)1628 851313 alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply register online